Tuesday, June 1, 2021

I will design professional amazon product listing images that boost sales


 Hi, I am Minhaj Jisan,
Fiverr Name "jisan2468'' 


Your Amazon Pictures are one of the most important aspects of marketing Amazon products. People won’t buy if your images aren't enticing!


I am a professional CREATIVE infographic, lifestyle image, and PRO Photoshop designer and available 24/7 whenever you need me. I have 6+ years of Graphic Designing Experience.


Your business is my business, And Good design is always good business.


I will use all my resources to create winning and quality images with Photoshop, like lifestyle, infographics, main images, and more.


Just write to me and we will agree on a price!


I will create quality and beautifully decorated images in JPG format, in the same style and uniform size.


No comments:

Post a Comment